High Resolution Photos
(Click to Open in New Window)
Choosing to thrive with multiple sclerosis ultimately led Chris Vasiliadis to a career in health coaching, helping others create energizing lifestyle habits that avoid burnout.
Chris Vasiliadis, who lives with multiple sclerosis, is a health coach with a passion for writing. A Wellcoaches graduate and National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, she helps others create energizing lifestyle habits that avoid burnout in her first personal development book, Ignition: A Professional Woman’s Guide to Energized, Burnout-Proof Living.
Chris Vasiliadis, a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, inspires people to use their well-being as their secret weapon to successfully lead their life. Working both one-on-one and speaking in professional, healthcare and corporate settings since founding her business, Priority Wellness, in 2008, she has helped countless individuals energize their health, avoid burnout and improve their performance. Choosing to prioritize her wellness after her multiple sclerosis diagnosis in 2005, Chris has been relapse-free for over 12 years. A lover of reading and writing since childhood, her first personal development book is titled Ignition: A Professional Woman’s Guide to Energized, Burnout-Proof Living.
Excerpt from Ignition
Feature Article: The Possibilities of Space to Gain Balance
Suggested Interview Questions
- What gets in the way of people successfully living in energized, burnout-proof ways?
- What trends are you seeing in professional women’s health and lives that concerns you?
- How do you feel technology has impacted burnout?
- What is your perspective on work-life balance?
- What makes it so challenging for people to change their habits to improve their health?
- What role do you believe time management plays in avoiding burnout?
- What inspired you to write Ignition?
- How did being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis impact your health coaching career and your decision to write about burnout in Ignition?
- Why did you decide to let the reader chose their own path through Ignition, vs. recommending they read it in traditional linear fashion from start to finish?
- What is the best way for someone to start creating better energy and burnout-proof ways of living?
To request an interview with Chris or to inquire about having her speak at your event: